For starters, I am new to this blogging world. So I thought it would be a good idea to present myself to you by answering some basic questions for your curious mind.
1. What is your full name?
2. What is your nickname?
The only nickname I really like is Juju.
3. How old are you?
I’m 20 years old, soon turning 21.
4. What is your zodiac sign?
I am a Sagittarius.
5. Do you like cats or dogs better?
I am definitely more of a cat person.🐱 And I do own one his name is Apollo
6. What is your favorite flavor of anything?
Vanilla anything. Vanilla ice-cream, vanilla cupcake, vanilla scented candle
7. What is your favorite season?
8. What TV show would you recommend for everybody to watch?
At the moment I’m really into the show Bob’s Burgers it’s a nice simple show to watch
9. What is your Hogwarts House?
My house is Griffindor and my Patronus is- a cat. What a surprise!
10. What is your favorite hobby?
My current hobby will have to photography
11. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When I was young I was really interested in dinosaurs and wanted to become a palaeontologist and find my own dinosaur.
12. What is your favorite movie to watch when you’re feeling down?
The iconic chick flick: Mean Girls. I basically know the whole script by now
13. Are you more of an early bird or a night owl?
My sleep schedule is chaotic! I wake up early in the morning because I have to feed the cats and I go to sleep pretty late because I can’t stop watching tv series.
14. What is your biggest fear?
One of my biggest fear is the feeling of lacking any accomplishment in a domain I work or study. This ties up to me having no motivation or been disappointed when things don’t turn out the when they should.
15. What musical instruments do you play, if any?
I played the piano for about 10 years
16. Are you currently excited about/for something?
I’m so excited for this blog, for a long time I wanted to to have one and been able to share whatever I want is perfect. It’s a bit like a diary.
17. What are your favorite blogs that you follow?
- There is Lucy Moon who also started blogging. She’s more known for her videos on Youtube but I really enjoy her writing and her topical subjects.
- Then I blogger I’ve been following for about a year is Marzia. Her blog is a variety of DIYs, lifestyle, food and entertainment. She implements well her own aesthetic in her pictures, as well as her writing it really feels like you are ready her journal.
I’m still new and I don’t know that many bloggers, but if you know anyone or are one yourself, letting me know so I can check it out.
18. Where would you like to live?
I really want to live in Japan even if it’s only for a year. I love travelling and experiencing different cultures.
19. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I consider myself both, meaning that I am an ambivert. the results for my personality test is always INTJ.
20. What is your favorite quote?
If you can’t solve a problem, it’s because you’re playing by the rules.
So there it is, now you know a little bit about me and I can’t wait to hear from you too. Also I’m proud of myself for making this blog! And if you want know what I am up I have a Twitter and Instagram account that you’re free to check out.